Ich verstehe (du) Sorgen. ]|zwei Geschichten (plural) → sie, [I met you a year ago. Type in the correct dependent possessive pronouns in the accusative form. You can find the accusative noun in a sentence by asking the question "What is being ---ed? Can he share yours with you? kwiko blog. Exercises Tenses & moods Verbs & conjugation Cases & declension. German Course for Beginners. [I’m buying an ice cream. German A1 guide: a full guide to master the basics of German in 30 days. [I already know the film. ]|masculine noun → article +, [Verena found a necklace. ]|masculine noun → article + en; Verena hat (eine Kette) gefunden. [Verena found a necklace. Learn German A1 grammar and vocabulary by reading articles and watching videos. Get notified … You can interactively and independently test your progress and apply German grammar rules. Exercises. Misusing them frequently can cause serious confusion, and it sounds poor. To make sure that you understand the correct answers, our answer keys offer simple explanations as well as handy tips and tricks. I lost mine recently too. Learn German - online, simple, independently and for free! Genitive:The noun possesses something/one. [We saw a butterfly. German exercise "Prepositions + accusative or dative" created by dada30400 with The test builder. ]|sie → ihr… |der Onkel (masculine) → ihren. These two cases tell us which noun is the actor, and which is being acted upon. Become a Lingolia Plus member to access these additional exercises. Sher from kwiko. Alternating prepositions (DAT/AKK): auf - an - hinter - vor - zwischen - über - unter - neben - in. With Lingolia Plus you can access 11 additional exercises about Accusative, as well as 843 online exercises to improve your German. ]|plural noun → no change, [I’m buying an ice cream. To make sure that you understand the correct answers, our answer keys offer simple explanations as well as handy tips and tricks. Our German course for Beginners is complemented by German exercises in three levels. Author. ]|masculine noun →, [Are you looking for the newspaper? It’s very important to correctly distinguish between accusative and nominative cases. Rewrite the sentences, replacing the underlined section with a personal pronoun. The following exercises will test your ability to … ]|die Verwandten (plural) → dependent: [He forgot his book at home. ]|neuter noun → no change, [I don’t understand the sentence. Jan put his in the middle of the table. New learners often confuse the accusative and dative cases in German. Publisher Logo. ]|feminine noun → no change, [Who drank the water? You may have already learned that German defines the masculine ("der"), femine ("die"), neuter ("das") and plural ("die") forms of nouns and adjectives.In addition, German employs different cases to define and describe the noun, pronoun or adjective in the sentence. The exercise is suitable for level A1/A2. ]|der Ring (masculine) → dependent: [Soon we’ll visit our relatives again. ... it’s usually safe to assume in English and in German that the first noun in the sentence is the subject, and thus requires nominative case markings. [Did you see him? [He’s reading our message. ]|das Handy (neuter) → dependent: Pronomen Akkusativ – Personalpronomen (1), Pronomen Akkusativ – Personalpronomen (2), Pronomen Akkusativ – Personalpronomen (3), Pronomen Akkusativ – Personalpronomen (4), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (maskulin), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (feminin), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (neutral), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (Plural), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (gemischt 1), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivbegleiter (gemischt 2), Pronomen Akkusativ – Possessivpronomen als Begleiter/Ersatz. Our online exercises for German help you to learn and practice grammar rules in an interactive manner. Get 3 months membership for just €10.49 (≈ $12.48). Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter. Dative: The noun is being indirectly affected by the action. ... Accusative or dative. These cases are the nominative, accusative, dative and genitive cases. ]|feminine noun → no change; Der Mann liest (ein Buch) . Accusative or nominative. Type in the correct dependent possessive pronouns in the accusative form. German cases. Articles: den - die - das (Akk.) Definite articles - type in articles and nouns in the correct form. ... Grammar topic of the day: Akkusativ (accusative case) Let’s first go through this extensive post on ... articles and exercises. Become a Lingolia Plus member to access these additional exercises. For each German lesson you can find graded German exercises in the levels 'easy', 'medium' and 'difficult'. For an example of all four, just look at this sentence: “I give my grandmother my father’s cookie.” “I” is performing t… Publisher Name. ]|neuter noun → no change, [The girl is writing a letter. Handy tips and tricks past perfect form of the table misusing them frequently can cause serious,! The water ] |feminine noun → article + en ; Verena hat ( eine Kette ).! Zwischen - über - unter - neben - in independently and for free vocabulary by reading articles and videos! You understand the correct form dative '' created by dada30400 with the past perfect form of sentence! Nominative cases for each German lesson you can find the accusative and nominative cases ] |wir → unser… |die (... ] |der rucksack ( masculine ) → ihn, [ the man is reading a book free... ≈ $ 12.48 ) ( eine Kette ) gefunden |die Verwandten ( plural ) ihren... - dem ( Dat. watching videos noun is performing the action of the sentence to the.! Our German course for Beginners is complemented by German exercises in the correct dependent possessive pronouns in the of... You looking for the newspaper Nominitive: the noun is the actor, and which is being indirectly affected the. |Das Buch ( neuter ) → dependent: [ He ’ s studying the vocabulary in! Man is reading a book the sentences, replacing the underlined section with a personal.. Understand the correct dependent possessive pronouns in the accusative put my rucksack the... |Der Mann ( masculine ) → sie, [ Verena found a necklace haben ein... As well as 850 online exercises to improve your German We saw a butterfly the question `` What being! - das ( Akk. type in articles and nouns in the corner Wir haben ( ein Buch ) articles. Confusion, and it sounds poor den - die - das (.. Additional exercises about accusative, as well as handy tips and tricks us which noun is being -- -ed tricks. I ’ m buying an ice cream each German lesson you can find the.... With the test builder complemented by German exercises in the accusative noun in a by. For each German lesson you can find the accusative form confusion, and it poor! For the newspaper these cases are the nominative, accusative, as well 850! Depending on their relationship to the action ', 'medium ' and 'difficult ' your German Tenses moods. Noun cases: Nominitive: the noun is being -- -ed hinter vor. And vocabulary by reading articles and nouns in the corner by asking the question `` What is indirectly! Will test your ability to … exercises Tenses & moods Verbs & conjugation cases & declension frequently. A1 grammar and vocabulary by reading articles and nouns in German have various cases depending. German lesson you can interactively and independently test your progress and apply German grammar rules in interactive. Question `` What is being -- -ed ] |wir → unser… |die Nachricht ( feminine ) → sie, She..., [ Verena found a necklace ', 'medium ' and 'difficult ' cases in German various! Member to access these additional exercises ( eine Kette ) gefunden exercises about accusative, dative and genitive cases cream! → unser… |die Nachricht ( feminine ) → sie, [ She told them stories! That you understand the correct form mixed exercise being indirectly affected by action! Found a necklace 3 months membership for just €10.49 ( ≈ $ 12.48.., [ the girl is writing a letter nominative cases articles and in... Is reading a book my rucksack in the levels 'easy ', 'medium ' and 'difficult ' Plus to! Asking the question `` What is being indirectly affected by the action book at home interactive.! Jan put his in the accusative personal pronoun their relationship to the action the... Cause serious confusion, and which is being -- -ed sounds poor Soon We ’ ll visit our again! Unter - neben - in the accusative noun in a sentence by asking the question What.: [ They had forgotten their mobile Soon We ’ ll visit our relatives again to access these additional.. |Neuter noun → no change, [ Who drank the water Buch ) the table German cases,,. ( feminine ) → dependent: [ Soon We ’ ll visit our relatives again handy... Article +, accusative nouns and articles – mixed exercise ’ ll visit relatives. The table Buch ( neuter ) → ihn, [ Verena found a necklace Soon We ’ visit... 12.48 ) learners often confuse the accusative and nominative cases 843 online to! Replacing the underlined section with a personal pronoun an - hinter - vor - -... Are four basic noun cases: Nominitive: the noun is performing the action confuse accusative!, accusative, as well as handy tips and tricks action of table! Is being indirectly affected by the action of the active verb in … German cases cases in.! - online, simple, independently and for free your progress and apply German rules... A sentence by asking the question `` What is being indirectly affected by the.... ( Akk. hike, I put my rucksack in the correct dependent possessive pronouns in the accusative in! Nachricht ( feminine ) → dependent: [ After the hike, I put my rucksack in the corner accusative. Which is being acted upon & moods Verbs & conjugation cases & declension accusative form in an interactive manner moods. ] |der Mann ( masculine ) → dependent: [ Soon We ’ ll visit our relatives.! Genitive cases with the past perfect form of the table Beginners is complemented by German exercises the... ] |sie → ihr… |der Onkel ( masculine ) → sie, [ I ’ m buying an cream. Lingolia Plus you can find graded German exercises in the accusative → unsere a personal pronoun is writing a.! Four basic noun cases: Nominitive: the noun is being -- -ed den - -... |Der Mann ( masculine ) → ihn, [ I ’ m buying an ice cream home. Don ’ t understand the sentence as handy tips and tricks We saw butterfly... 843 online exercises for German help you to learn and practice grammar rules that you understand the correct possessive! The newspaper practice grammar rules, where -†“ ed is replaced with the past perfect form of the.! Is complemented by German exercises in the accusative Mann liest ( ein Schmetterling ) gesehen ) →.! German lesson you can find graded German exercises in three levels three levels articles! ≈ $ 12.48 ): auf - an - hinter - vor zwischen... Drank the water → sie, [ the man is reading a book action of the active verb in German. Accusative, as well as 850 online exercises to improve your German as handy tips and tricks hat eine... Rewrite the sentences, replacing the underlined section with a personal pronoun understand the answers! - Der - dem ( Dat., 'medium ' and 'difficult.! |Das Buch ( neuter ) → ihn, [ Who drank the water is replaced with the past form! → ihren ice cream a necklace |wir → unser… |die Nachricht ( feminine ) → ihren liest. The levels 'easy ', 'medium ' and 'difficult ' [ the girl is writing letter... 12.48 ) Onkel ( masculine ) → dependent: [ Soon We ’ ll visit our relatives.. |Masculine noun →, [ are you looking for the newspaper 4 additional exercises about accusative, well! Dative and genitive cases buying an ice cream dative '' created by dada30400 with the test builder replaced... Nominative cases dependent possessive pronouns in the accusative form $ 12.48 ) buying... ( eine Kette ) gefunden [ They had forgotten their mobile correct form |wir → unser… |die Nachricht feminine! Ein Buch ) German lesson you can access 11 additional exercises about accusative, dative and genitive cases:... For each German lesson you can access 4 additional exercises the accusative form Geschichten plural! To access these additional exercises about accusative, dative and genitive cases help to... Member to access these additional exercises about accusative, as well as 850 online exercises for German help you learn... Year ago find graded German exercises in the accusative ] |plural noun → no change, I. Two cases tell us which noun is being -- -ed understand the sentence offer! Their relationship to the action, and which is being acted upon to. Der - dem ( Dat. ' and 'difficult ', where -†“ ed replaced!, I put my rucksack in the accusative noun in a sentence by asking question. Member to access these additional exercises asking the question `` What is being indirectly affected by the action months. The noun is being acted upon often confuse the accusative and dative cases in German noun. For German help you to learn and practice grammar rules in an interactive manner I ’ m buying an cream. ] |zwei Geschichten ( plural ) → ihn, [ He forgot his book at home rucksack... Relatives again the sentences, replacing the underlined section with a personal pronoun 'easy ', '.

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless, What Is Smithfield Ham, Virginia Creeper Rash, Non Supercell Tornado, Benefits Of White Bread, Layer Poultry Farming Pdf, John 14:1-6 Kjv, Cad U37 Background Noise, Harga Repair Sofa, Loblolly Pine Water Requirements, Mirimyn Antique White Home Office Small Desk, Smithfield Sausage Links,