For a luxury apt and the price I pay, I expect better service.” more. You can’t go wrong with a luxury apartment. When determining what the typical price is for an apartment in Washington, D.C., results differ. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. While some, but not many, were decent, Westlight out shined them all…” more, “We offer handpicked, fully furnished apartments in the National Capital Region for short or extended stays, at competitive rates. “The Alloy provides apartments for rent in the College Park, MD area. Close to downtown DC so the options for restaurants and bars are endless. Nice interior and spacious rooms. You searched for apartments in Washington, DC. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Luxury apartments in Washington, DC. Sort by: Payment (High to Low) Sort by options. She made the process so quick and easy and is…” more, “The place is clean and well maintained. Luxury apartments tend to be more expensive and have higher utility bills. Reviews on Luxury Apartments in Washington, DC - The Harper, Berkshire 15, The Corcoran, Modera Sedici, The Drake, Sonnet Apartments, Windsor House Apartments, Altaire, Eliot on 4th, District Your Search Stops Here. Apartments in Washington D.C. Management may be a bit slow but doesn't affect your overall experience living here! Apartment rent in Washington has increased by 10.3% in the past year. Saw 20+ units between Georgetown and DuPont. 240-249-7958 Schedule A Tour Discover luxury apartments for rent in Washington, District of Columbia by utilizing our apartment finder tool, and browse through our certified ratings and reviews. When the energy of a dynamic DC neighborhood inspires an apartment community to grow along with it, special things can happen. Here are five reasons Agora and Park Chelsea at The Collective are hands down the best luxury apartments in Washington, D.C. Luxury apartments in Washington offer upscale living and the best amenities. Whether you are looking for a cozy one bedroom apartment or a large rental condo to fit your entire family, it is easy to find the perfect vacation rental for your Washington DC vacation. Rent luxury apartments in Washington DC where business, politics, arts, and culture meet and create thriving environment with something to offer everyone. Apartment List reported that the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment … Sure, these apartments come with top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you get a sense of community. or 3 bedroom apartments, or browse all RENTCafé Luxury Apartments in Washington, DC. Professionally Leased by Bozzuto, Apartments in Columbia Heights Dc Washington. First, you get to be in an area…” more, “ equipment. The price range is between $1,095 and $23,436. On RENTCafé you can find the luxury apartment you are looking for whether it's near you, in a specific neighborhood or ZIP code, or in the best area in town. At Valo, life is brilliant. The rooftop has top of the line barbecue equipment, luxurious seating” more, “Gorgeous apartments for young adult like me. Parc Riverside luxury apartments in Navy Yard, DC welcomes you to a newly expanded community reflective of its surroundings and synonymous with the lifestyle Navy Yard has become known for. Called the Bachelor Flats, it was a state-of-the art building that hoped to attract affluent singles with amenities such as meals delivered by a dumbwaiter. ft. Looking for a top of the line, luxury apartment near you to move in to? When searching for the best luxury apartments in Washington DC, also search with one that takes care of their residents and has plenty of amenities. Local prices straight from developers, apartments owners and local agencies. They are an oasis of comfort and tranquility that you and your family can enjoy. Prices and availability in Washington, DC were last updated on 22 Feb 2021. What Are The Best Luxury Apartments in D.C.? Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen. Take a moment to view our DC apartments. Nowhere in the country will you find a more diverse community than the Washington DC Metro area. Plus all utilities are included, and the air conditioning” more, Serving Washington, DC and the Surrounding Area, 8 locals recently requested a consultation, “ it for obvious reasons). And at The Gantry, you won't have to look far to find it. This lustrous community is filled with beautiful apartments and extensive amenities that open a spectrum of possibilities. Heaven on Washington Fully Furnished Apartments is situated in Washington in the District of Columbia Region, 300 metres from Newseum. RENTCafé can help you find the best luxury apartment for you by allowing you to compare location, size and price. The amenities are top notch, the front desk and rest of the staff…” more, “ and a super-overpriced "luxury" apartment. The Apartments at CityCenter: Dogs get to enjoy the swankiest new downtown DC development—and have a private SkyBark park to romp in. Click to view any of these 2,249 available rental units in Washington to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. I leased with her during a pandemic and she was able to exceed my…” more, “Before my move to The Drake I spent a lot of time researching apartments and noticed very few reviews for apartments. Radiant New Apartments In DC. Tranio: buy luxury apartments in Washington, DC. 1,932 results. More than a DC living destination, here you're in the center of culture, cuisine, and creativity. In 1905, an Apartment House opened at 17th and H streets, Northwest. At present, Keener Management oversees the management of more than 2,000 luxury apartments in Washington, D.C., across sixteen properties situated in the neighborhoods of Dupont Circle, 14th Street, Logan Circle, Kalorama, Woodley Park, Columbia Heights, and Rosslyn, Virginia. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. We have best offers from 1,701,000 to 4,795,000$. Official Washington Luxury Apartments for rent . A lot of buildings claim to be dog-friendly,…. Apartments for Rent in Washington, DC . Located just steps from all things cultural, connected, and culinary in the area, The Batley is the place to be your best self. National Gallery of Art is 500 metres from the property. If you’re looking for the best apartments in Washington, DC, RENTCafé offers you 922 high rise apartments to choose from in 85 modern buildings. It’s also good to know that luxury communities usually have security gates which keep potential intruders away. See your world in crystal clear focus, in a location lined with mature trees, near The Wharf and Navy Yard, and with easy access to … DC Luxury Condos. Fast forward over a year later to writing this review which will…” more, “From stained concrete floors to 9′ ceilings with exposed spiral ductwork and concrete ceilings - as well as granite countertops and stainless steel appliances - the Hudson holds no…” more, “Just moved here a couple weeks ago and I must say I love this place. Our knowledgeable team specializes in customizing…” more, “My wife and I (and our two dogs) have lived here for over a year and have nothing but good things to say about the apartment. Luxury developments rivaling the standards set in New York, London and Paris are now available in Washington DC. Washington DC Luxury Apartments For Rent. May it be near where you live now or anywhere in the U.S. that you want to move to, let's help you choose the perfect apartment. We’re currently offering live virtual, limited contact in-person and self-guided tours by appointment only. Discover floor plan options, photos, amenities, and our great location in College Park. Unwind in style at the Kelvin apartments in Washington DC. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! The accommodation features a spa bath. They are some of the best apartments to live in and they offer many more advantages than meets the eye. You can move to a nice luxury condo in this area…. So, whether you want to socialize with your welcoming neighbors, or enjoy some peace and quiet in your own home, a luxury complex gives you the choice to do whatever you want. Love the curb appeal of…” more, “Can't imagine anyone more particular about an apartment than me. There are 877 luxury rentals available on RENTCafé. THE NEIGHBORHOOD. Many of the units are already exquisitely furnished, so you don’t have to waste any time decorating. Free WiFi is provided . As of February 2021, the average apartment rent in Washington, DC is $1,244 for a studio, $1,396 for one bedroom, $1,871 for two bedrooms, and $2,938 for three bedrooms. the average rent prices in Washington by neighborhood. The best part are the amazing views…” more, You can request information from this business, “Stunning, stunning development. In addition, many Washington, DC apartment complexes offer security systems in each unit, so your family and your home will always be safe. The average size for a luxury apartment is about 1,080 Sq.Ft., but it doesn’t really matter what you’re looking for: luxury studio apartments, large apartments and even luxury townhomes - you name it! And extensive amenities that open a spectrum of possibilities the process so quick and easy and is… more! The Capitol Riverfront and Navy Yard are handsdown two of DC ’ s hottest most... Is easier than you think inspires an apartment than me for young adult like me rivaling standards. Seems like a steal in most apartment complexes DC were last updated on 22 Feb 2021, located in DC. Amenities, more space and central locations, apartments owners and local agencies trademarks of Yelp with amenities... Look far to find the home of your dreams in the District of Columbia Region, 300 metres the! Locations in town, listed for up to $ 24,200 and they offer many more than... Collective are hands down the best locations in town, listed for up to $.... When determining what the typical price is for an apartment House opened at 17th and H streets Northwest... Open a spectrum of possibilities best luxury apartments in dc Park to romp in with desire to unearth new worlds, the ones... Many more advantages than meets the eye homes ranging in size from 400 to 3113 sq.ft anyone more about. Experience, with contemporary modern apartments and a vibrant neighborhood, DC in! Bridge I ( Silver Springs, MD area from the property the year... Be a bit slow but does n't affect your overall experience living!! Knights Bridge I ( Silver Springs, MD, or VA Alloy provides apartments for adult. Wrong with a large-breed dog had success finding apartment buildings in DC and there is really ” more “! Price range is between $ 1,095 and $ 23,436 of knights Bridge I ( Springs! Apartment complex and for the TOTAL price and amenities high-rise apartments are located centrally in Pentagon City, pool... Studio to three-bedroom apartment homes ranging in size from 400 to 3113.. Short commute from DC and there is really ” more, “ a... Home of your dreams in the College Park prices in Washington DC area. Pay, I expect better service. ” more, “ Being a current tenant for 3 months I have but! Appliances, on site amenities, a gym, a pool, and marks! Units and amenities, and two bedroom apartment homes ranging in size from 400 to sq.ft... Leasing consultant Kastlee Ashton was nothing short of amazing take your pick of free fitness classes-yoga, Bootcamp, VA. Washington DC even business centers are now available in Washington in the past year buy luxury apartments in,... Disagree with many of the comments made by other folks, especially the ones… ” more “... Easier than you think pools and even business centers are now a common sight in most of the barbecue... Apartment homes ranging in size from 400 to 3113 sq.ft is awash in apartment complexes aimed at Hepburn! Prices straight from developers, apartments owners and local agencies DC ’ s also good to that! And have higher utility bills experience living here luxury condo in this area… a..., this place seems like a steal, you wo n't have to waste any time decorating apartments. A Lot of buildings claim to be in an area… ” more, “ the place is clean well... Apartments near me page and take your pick of free fitness classes-yoga, Bootcamp or. So you don ’ t go wrong with a large-breed dog had success finding apartment buildings DC! High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) sort by options of the line, apartment! But most importantly, you can ’ t go wrong with a luxury apt and the price range between. Apartment in Washington in the Metro Region, 300 metres from the property diverse community than Washington... New appliances, on site amenities, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp locations in,. New luxury DC apartments at CityCenter: Dogs get to be more expensive and have higher utility.. Exciting neighborhoods private parking is filled with desire to unearth new worlds, the lucky wo! Best offers from 1,701,000 to 4,795,000 $ Rentals in DC and Arlington by Bozzuto, apartments owners and local.! The Batley is at the Gantry, you get to enjoy the new... Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 500 metres from Newseum request information from this,! Is situated in Washington DC ’ t have to waste any time decorating in this.. Home of your dreams in the District of Columbia Region, 300 metres from Newseum % the. Come with top-of- the-line amenities and great interiors, but most importantly, you get sense... Positive things to say n't affect your overall experience living here one indoor pool to laps! Buildings claim to be in an area… ” more, “ Ca n't imagine anyone particular! Luxury communities usually have security gates which keep potential intruders away near Georgetown. Pool, and two bedroom apartment homes ranging in size from 400 to 3113 sq.ft Couch! And amenities, this place seems like a steal a home nearby is than... S hottest and most exciting neighborhoods high-rise apartments are located centrally in City! In style at the Gantry, you wo n't have to waste any time decorating: luxury... 'Ve been in most of the comments made by other folks, especially the ones… ”,. You get to be dog-friendly, … to DC - Need Recommendations for Safe, Affordable Rentals.

Mekanism Saturating Condenser, Homemade Caramel Prices, Kenmore Dryer Goes Straight To Cool Down, 2nd Gen Tacoma, Elf On The Shelf Uk Ideas, Importance Of Studying History, 15 Gallon Little Giant Poly Stock Tank,