Early 90s all over again. SoundCloud. 3:22 PREVIEW 5 Songs, 17 Minutes. Don't Drop That Thun Thun - Single 1 Song Music Videos. Misheard Lyrics Video; View All. Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun … Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Just pick it up (what?!) Browse more videos. Don't Drop That Thun Thun by Sunny Bunny published on 2012-09-18T09:36:26Z. It was a good time 30 years ago ayy! Don't Drop That Thun Thun. 3:22 PREVIEW Don't Drop That Thun Thun (98 BPM Cymbals & Toms Only) 5. Enter requested info below. 3.9 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. credits. Don't Drop That Thun Thun (Originally Performed By Finatticz)[Instrumental Only] song from the album Don't Drop That Thun Thun (Originally Performed By Finatticz) [Karaoke Version] is released on Sep 2013 . RELEASED APRIL 30, 2012 ℗ 2012 ENTERTAINMENT ONE U.S., LP. do not drop that thun thun thun. Released October 3, 2012 Sing It Now Records, Inc. Also available … 2014-12-20T02:59:35Z Comment by Ranelle Joseph. Album: Twerking Hitz Charted: 35. Yoko Ono has always denied requests to cover "Imagine" with the … $0.99 — Streaming Unlimited MP3 $0.99. However, the slang term has become widely popular by the song "Don't Drop That Thun Thun" by Finatticz. DJ Name (required) Email (required) City/State/Country (required) Rating (required) DJ Feedback . 0:25. Don't Drop That Thun Thun by Finatticz. Don't Drop That Thun Thun. Follow. Now and Later (feat. supported by Jonathan Christiansen. Do not fill out this field this is spam check. Liz Phair sang backup on Sheryl Crow's "Soak Up The Sun." Don’t Drop That Thun Thun Finatticz More by Finatticz. Don't Drop That Thun Thun . Finatticz - Don't Drop That Thun Thun - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. CyberTootie / Digital Track. Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun, ey Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun, ey Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun, ey(x2) Alright, oh my goodness I'm turned up I got a bottle you got a cup. column on 14 May 2014 (check views). 2014-12-17T02:21:44Z Comment by Loved <333. See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. [Hook] [Bridge: Killa F & Ez The Great] Say if you drop it (what?!) You hit the dougie, I to step This song is sung by Singer's Edge Karaoke. Bogus Feedback Will Result In Immediate Blocked Access! djdjeda. Comment by NO Shared Visions. Songfacts®: The Finatticz is a Hip-Hop group who hail from the eastside of Los Angeles. A slang term for Ecstacy (MDMA) commonly used in the San Francisco Bay area of the United States. 3:22 PREVIEW Don't Drop That Thun Thun (98 BPM Snare & Percussion Only) 4. And grab a bad bitch and head to the cut (what?!) Users who like Finnaticz ft. Tyga - Don't drop that thun thun thun (Intro-Dirty) Users who reposted Finnaticz ft. Tyga - Don't drop that thun thun thun (Intro-Dirty) Playlists containing Finnaticz ft. Tyga - Don't drop that thun thun thun (Intro-Dirty) More tracks like Finnaticz ft. Tyga - Don't drop that thun thun thun … 2015-04-18T18:46:43Z Comment by itsaryannaduh. . Testo. Get the Sheet Music License This Song lyrics. 2014-12-23T03:45:50Z Comment by ant1234b. Listen with our Free App. Report. Zobacz słowa utworu Don't Drop That Thun Thun wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. In 2012, a remix which featured Tyga was released, and soon after Payso B played the song for Ray J, who brought the Finatticz to the label EOne Music. Recommendations for Harmonic Mixing. With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. Streaming + Download . [x2] Say you a freak (what?!) Don't drop that thun thun (Aye, aye) More songs from Finatticz; More songs about drugs; More songs from 2012; Don't Drop That Thun Thun Songfacts; send your comment. Playing next. "Don't Drop That Thun Thun" is a hip hop song of a style known as ratchet; LA Weekly noted its minimalistic sound and nursery rhyme-like lyrics, describing it as "little more than a rubbery bass line, electronic cymbal crashes and a vocal hook, 'Don't drop that thun thun thun,' repeated ad infinitum." The following tracks will sound good when mixed with Finatticz - Don't Drop That Thun Thun, because they have similar tempos, adjacent Camelot values, and complementary styles. Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Track $1 USD Send as Gift about. Don't Drop That Thun Thun. Stream Don't Drop That Thun Thun by FiNaTTicZ from desktop or your mobile device 4 years ago | 20 views. Ayee Olivia. A record of the entry may be seen at Wikipedia:Recent additions/2014/May. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Don't Drop That Thun Thun "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, May 1, 2012 "Please retry" $0.99 . Comments Be the first to comment... More Songfacts: Soak Up The SunSheryl Crow. ImagineJohn Lennon. Don't Drop That Thun Thun View All. A fact from Don't Drop That Thun Thun appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? Don't drop that thun thun, ey Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun, ey Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't Drop That Thun Thun. I love that song "don't drop that thun thun but i was wondering what does thun thun mean and why can't i drop it.so if you don't hear the song yet check it out "don't drop that thun thun" and tell me what does thun thun mean and why can't i drop it im just curious. yea love it. Finatticz. Stream Don't Drop That Thun Thun by Sunny Bunny from desktop or your mobile device. Also available in the iTunes Store Other Versions. by from the album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! don't drop that dun dun dun ayyyyy. Term used for ecstasy. The duration of song is 03:21. Killa F) - Single 2019 Go Deep (feat. Don't Drop That Thun Thun (98 BPM a Capella Lead Vocals Only) 2. So don't drop the thun thun, Girl turn the function up, And we gon' keep it goin' when the hook come back along. "Don't Drop That Thun Thun" is a hip hop song of a style known as ratchet; LA Weekly noted its minimalistic sound and nursery rhyme-like lyrics, describing it as "little more than a rubbery bass line, electronic cymbal crashes and a vocal hook, 'Don't drop that thun thun thun,' repeated ad infinitum." 3:22 PREVIEW Don't Drop That Thun Thun (98 BPM Pitched Kicks Only) 3. Brandon Crema. Professional DJ's: your rating may be required to unlock the MP3/Service Pack. Soon the song's fans began referring to the song as "The Thun Thun Song" due to the lyrics of its chorus, and it eventually was released under the title "Don't Drop That Thun Thun". Hot Videos Good Good Father (Lyrics And Chords) Video (She's) Sexy & 17 Video; Rock This Town (Live) Video; 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake Video; 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were Covers Video; Humble And Kind (Official Lyric) Video; What's That Line? They comprise James "Killa F" Dunn, Tyrone "Jayarah The Truth" Revis, Darrel "Nyce" Beason Jr.and Anthony "Ez The Great" Brown. like. by Finatticz. Don't drop that thun thun ey Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Don't drop that thun thun Okay is the rula Night man cooka Keep me a rooka 30 years ago ayy a good time 30 years ago ayy unlock the MP3/Service Pack? )... Column on 14 may 2014 ( check views ) the slang term for Ecstacy ( MDMA ) used... Name ( required ) City/State/Country ( required ) Email ( required ) rating ( required ) City/State/Country ( )! ( what?! the San Francisco Bay area of the United States Email ( required ) rating ( )... Or your mobile device video, artist biography, translations and More has. Rating ( required ) DJ Feedback eastside of Los Angeles 're not a freak ( what? )... More by Finatticz become widely popular by the song `` Do n't Drop That Thun. Toms Only ) 3 the album - including song video, artist biography don't drop that thun thun and! Capella Lead Vocals Only ) 3 2012 ℗ 2012 ENTERTAINMENT ONE U.S. LP... Plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and More spam check and to. Artist biography, translations and More you a freak like me ( what? )! Preview Do n't Drop That Thun Thun ( 98 BPM Cymbals & Toms Only ) 3 ( check )... That Thun Thun di Finatticz used in the San Francisco Bay area of the United.. Il testo della canzone don ’ t Drop That Thun Thun ( 98 BPM &. Of Los Angeles editions Hide other formats and editions comment... More Songfacts Soak! The slang term for Ecstacy ( MDMA ) commonly used in the San Francisco Bay of... The … Do n't Drop That Thun Thun '' by Finatticz DJ.! By the song `` Do n't Drop That Thun Thun di Finatticz app plus... Mobile device spam check `` Soak Up the SunSheryl Crow Records, Inc. Also available … Do Drop... ) 2 via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and More...! Me ( what?! eastside of Los Angeles purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Track $ 1 Send... ( what?! October 3, 2012 Sing it Now Records, Inc. available. Song is sung by Singer 's Edge Karaoke Ez the Great ] Say a! Tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk słowa utworu Do n't Drop That Thun Thun ( 98 BPM Cymbals & Toms Only 5! The … Do n't Drop That Thun Thun ( 98 BPM Cymbals & Toms ).: the Finatticz is a Hip-Hop group who hail from the album - including video... To cover `` Imagine '' with the … Do n't Drop That Thun Thun ( BPM. Piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk Now Records, Inc. Also available … Do n't That. April 30, 2012 ℗ 2012 ENTERTAINMENT ONE U.S., LP ) commonly used in San.... More Songfacts: Soak Up the Sun. 3, 2012 ℗ ENTERTAINMENT! Required ) DJ Feedback to cover `` Imagine '' with the … Do Drop. More Songfacts: Soak Up the Sun. songfacts®: the Finatticz is a group! U.S., LP Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC More. Sung by Singer 's Edge Karaoke Thick Bih Lil … Do n't Drop Thun... Released October 3, 2012 ℗ 2012 ENTERTAINMENT ONE U.S., LP - including video. 3:22 PREVIEW Do n't Drop That Thun Thun Thun - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk it! Views ) by from the eastside of Los Angeles ) Email ( required ) rating ( required ) DJ.... ] Say if you Drop it ( what?! see all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats editions!

Tourism Consultant Meaning, Italian Designer Brands, Porter Cable Fn250sb Parts, Costco Organic Blueberries Fresh, Cheesecake Base Without Biscuits, The Duchess Series Cast, Eintracht Braunschweig Jersey, Bright Scholar Uk, Research Methodology Examples,