I used canned cocount milk instead of regular milk to kick up the cocount factor a little and it came out great!!! https://www.food.com/recipe/super-easy-coconut-cream-pie-208323 This coconut cream pie is so easy and quick. In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mixes and milk until thick and creamy, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate, and serve chilled. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Stir butter, vanilla, and coconut into the hot mixture. There is not an easier recipe for this out there and it yields bakery tasting results!!! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Pour the hot filling into the baked pie crust. I served this to 2 other people who did not offer any comments but did clean their plates. This pie is fantastic!!!! I made this pie for my husband's birthday since he LOVES coconut cream pie. Remove from heat. Get my secrets for meals that bring your family to the table! I have made this 3 times now. I also toasted the coconut sprinkled on top of the pie to add color and used a graham cracker crust. Check out our recipe on how to make a coconut cream pie in no time with just a handful of ingredients. It is so good, it is sinful. My husband loves from scratch Coconut Cream Pie and he said that this was right up there. Each time I use 2 small (3.5 oz ) packages of coconut instant pudding instead of a 5oz. Coconut Cream Pie cannot be frozen or made too far in advance, as custard does not freeze particularly well and will make the pastry soggy if stored for too long. Pour the combination into the prepared pie crust. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Absolutely wonderful!!! Use any pie crust you like. A simple and easy cream pie, finished in minutes. Perfect for a warm summer night, this tropical filling is dense and not overly sweet. It is a bit of a process and can be nerve-racking if you are trying to keep up with all the steps. DIRECTIONS. This is great for those last minute summer cook-outs. Published on November 19, 2019 / Last updated on May 21, 2020. Set aside to cool while you make the filling. You saved Coconut Cream Pie I to your. 358 calories; protein 3.7g 8% DV; carbohydrates 42.7g 14% DV; fat 19.8g 30% DV; cholesterol 3.7mg 1% DV; sodium 439.4mg 18% DV. Pour into pie shell and bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Fully Blind Bake Pie Crust. Bake for 10-15 minutes until light golden brown. ), because coconut just feels so tropical and fresh after being stuck in a polar vortex for 4 or 5 months. Easy Coconut Cream Pie. This can take up to 10 or 15 minutes — be patient! He did not like the coconut sprinkled on top. boxes. MAKE THIS PIE!! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Trim the edges and crimp or leave as desired. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. When it comes to pie recipes, this classic coconut pie recipe takes the blue ribbon. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/quick-coconut-cream-pie Fold the edges of the crust under and mold them to your preference. Cream pies, on the other hand — I’m there. I recommend placing some parchment or wax paper directly on the surface of the custard to chill in the refrigerator, up to 24 hours. Flavorite . Matt has always loved it. I used coconut cream pudding instead of the vanilla pudding and heavy whipping cream whipped up with two tablespoons of granulated sugar instead of the coolwhip type cream. I won't bother making one from "scratch." This easy Coconut Cream Pie recipe is completely made from scratch, right down to the easy pie crust and coconut custard filling! So easy and so tasty!!! I remembered how easy this recipe seemed and grabed the ingredients at the store today. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly. Thanks Christine! Loved this recipe! I could not find coconut pudding so I used vanilla but added 3 tsp. No need to turn on the oven for this pie recipe – just mix up the filling and chill it in the crust! I haven’t experiences any catastrophes when I’ve done this, and I’ve done this a lot, so this is the way I continue to do it. Poke the bottom and the sides with a fork all over to help prevent puffing (or use pie weights if you have them). Coconut Cream Pie is a classic dessert for anyone who loves the flavor of coconut. … Add the coconut milk and whole milk. This Coconut Cream Pie is one of my favorite Easter desserts (or any time in the Spring! The use of a refrigerated pie crust makes it easy and the whipped cream … Amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Pour into cooled pie crust and press a piece of parchment paper on to the top. semi-seet baker's chocolate 1 tbsp. If you love coconut you are going to love this easy recipe. Bake until the edges of the pastry begin to turn golden, about 15 minutes. I toasted coconut and sprinkled that atop the pie and I also piped whip cream around the sides...it was beautiful and EASY AS PIE!!! *You can absolutely use regular milk and increase the coconut extract to  teaspoons. I just made this pie and I had to run to the computer to post my review. I really liked this but my husband did not. Because I’m a bit of a rebel, I like to whisk all of my custard ingredients together cold, then gently heat and whisk until thickened. Yummm, I recently made this for a PTA appreciation lunch and boy did they appreciate it! Copyright 2020 © The Recipe Rebel. … My name is Ashley Fehr and I love creating easy meals my family loves. Easy Coconut Cream Pie. Press into the pie plate and up the sides. I did replace the vanilla pudding for coconut as recommeded by others as well as adding a splash of vanilla extract.

Boss Audio Marine Subwoofer, Skills And Qualities Of A Nurse, Dry Tom Yum Recipe, Detached Houses For Sale Cottingham, Lamb Soup Bones, Pioneer Woman Mexican Brownies, Orzhov Syndicate Mtg Arena, Tuba Major Scales,