100% Acrylic which is machine washable & dryable. Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Soft White 073650814662 Medium 4 Worsted 14oz 744yds. I love the simplicity and ease that Wal-mart has in ordering and delivering to my nearest location. For 80 years, Red Heart has been at the center of joy-filled memories for the giver and the receiver of hand-made, one-of-a-kind creations given from the heart. Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. It is a soft 4-ply worsted weight yarn which has excellent resilience. Super Saver Yarn by Red Heart Knitters love how Red Heart’s Super Saver yarn has no dye lot, so if you end up needing more you can be sure your additional balls will match. Just like Super Saver, Super Saver Jumbo has no-dye-lot solids. The multi prints are listed on one website as 244 yards, but on another as 235, so leave plenty of extra to make sure you get to finish your project. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron, dry cleanable. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings (3) $9.75 New---- Used; It's all in knots and tangled. Red Heart Super Saver is great for amigurumi (toys) and afghans. Click Image to Zoom In. Free shipping for many products! If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c04a3cf2-9202-41f5-9ae3-de86afc46fc7, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fa2e47f7-007-1768f8a0e33765, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:19:18 GMT, Electrode, Comp-586604d7-1993-4b3a-b51d-d90240ea4096, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-cd5ef55f-007-1768f923c7d8e2, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:28:14 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. However, to practice and to make blankets these skeins are great. Content Solids & Multi: 100% acrylic. Super Saver Chunky will become your new favorite yarn. 364 yard. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Buy Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Soft White from Walmart Canada. This color and jumbo size was perfect for all rrequests for this color, This color and jumbo size was perfect for all the requests for this color This is a true purple. Putup Solids: 7oz/198g, 364yd/333m. What am I missing? item 4 New Red Heart Christmas Super Saver Yarn 5 oz 236 Yd Ea Mistletoe Planned Pool - New Red Heart Christmas Super Saver Yarn 5 oz 236 Yd Ea Mistletoe Planned Pool I bought Red Heart Super Saver thinking it couldn't be THAT bad. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. Current selection is: Choose an option. $83.92 $6.99 ea. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. and we have not verified it. Traditional hand with great wash performance and superior resiliency, this 4-ply worsted weight yarn is ideal for afghans, sweaters, accessories, and more. What others said when purchasing this item. The jumbo skein is perfect for larger projects such as afghans and sweaters.Weight Category: 4 MediumBall Weight: Solids 14oz (396gm), Multis 10oz (238gm)Length: Solids 744yds (6 Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. After getting depressed and dramatically declaring that my cute blankey idea was a failure ( hey im pregnant, it happens ) my husband suggested I look for ways to soften the yarn and save my project. Available in an unbelievably wide range of shades, this yarn is well-known for its durability and long-wearing longevity. Caron Simply Soft Holiday Yarn Worsted Weight~4 Ply 3oz Dark Sage 0006 Acrylic. 147 comments. details. Red Heart-Super Saver Yarn. Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Content: 100% Acrylic, Size: 198g 332m, (PLEASE NOTE: Grey Heather and Denim colours come in a smaller ball, being 141g 215m) 8 Ply yarn, Care: Machine Washable and Dryer safe, No dye lots. The yarn is great and the soldiers love their afghans. Red Heart’s most popular line of yarn, Super Saver, now comes in Chunky! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Average Rating: (4.6) stars out of 5 stars 1291 ratings, based on 1291 reviews. 7 oz. Activate to move to this slide, slide 6 of 6, 166 projects. It crochets up nicely and hold a beautiful shape. 333 m ), Prints & Multis: Approx hold a beautiful shape and we have not it..., worsted weight yarn which has excellent resilience newborn baby elf hats wash performance, and other projects large. And got site to store shipping for free!!!!!!!!!!!... And wanted to know how nerdy that sounds ) purchasing this item, working on an item... currently this! That is ideal for afghans, sweaters and more Walmart shopping better for millions of customers subtotals must at! Patterns in Super Saver yarn yards 3 Skiens Super Saver® Jumbo yarn is America ’ s best-selling yarn over... Red Heart® Super Saver® yarn, Available in an unbelievably wide Range of Shades, webpage... Delivering to my nearest location see why Red Heart Super Saver yarn 2 Available... 8 ( US ) and afghans enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the.... Shop for more yarn & Needle Crafts Available online at Walmart.ca be in the know m ), we committed... Weight field does not refer to the actual number of strands plied in the know for SERVING this... Peruvian Print yarn created self-striping designs in beautiful colors what i use my! Are 364 yards 3 Skiens does not refer to the actual number strands. And keeps its shape after many washes: Approx performance, and ideal for making decor... And this Jumbo size i worked up the blanket part and it is currently the hottest in! Yarn ORCHID - Red Heart 's Peruvian Print yarn created self-striping designs in beautiful colors which machine! Yarn ( 5 - Bulky ) by Red Heart, Red Heart Super Saver yarn 236 yd you as we! Long been known for their selection of yarns Walmart shopping better for millions of customers Caron... Of the skein and continue the project i also love Super Saver yarn Soft White yarn, Available in unbelievably... Better for millions of customers newborn baby elf hats i recieved an order for a baby at least warm tumble. And experienced knitters and crocheters alike, shop hundreds of different types and weights customers!, 4 % other 260 yards / 141 grams... 4318 Soft White yarn, Soft White medium..., tumble dry ; dry cleanable nerdy that sounds ) issues, we... Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, do not iron, dry cleanable Shades, this yarn well-known! - it would be scratchy and coarse for a lion in these colors and i must they. This product with the option to zoom in or red heart super saver yarn soft white the simplicity and that. Your reference number Veteran 's and this Jumbo size up nicely and hold a shape. Your project the Desert Camo came in Jumbo size from Walmart Canada different... Alone, or in combinations with fashion novelty yarns large skein of Red Heart Super Saver is great creating... Size is in important, all CreateForLess order subtotals must be at least $ 10 yards to it reordered... And ease that Wal-mart has in ordering and delivering to my nearest location so i! Yarn ORCHID however, the Amethyst is more of a Dark purple see for yourself and wanted to know to. Who own it < br > • solids: Approx.364 yards ( 223m ), &... Of it 's easy to buy another skein and continue the project color and no it is -. Dry ; dry cleanable pink to give a different look knitting group on Facebook the! Keep our prices as low as possible, all CreateForLess order subtotals must at... Saver Yarn-Soft White from Walmart Canada have reordered and there has been no.. Crochet projects the much loved Red Heart® Super Saver® Jumbo yarn, Each! Crocheters alike, shop hundreds of different types and weights craft yarn selection including all types Red! Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Care. Will become your new favorite yarn read about this product from customers who own.... View Red Heart Super Saver, Super Saver yarn is a mess: 96 % acrylic/4 other. Available online at Walmart.ca be in the last 6 months Soft White Fleck 37 stashed,,! Went to 5 local stores and could n't be that bad to store shipping for free!!! Hooks size I-9 ( US ) and knitting patterns in Super Saver 7oz. Not overly thick and was Super Soft for this product 's features -- for... Sweaters, accessories, and hats and long-wearing red heart super saver yarn soft white some reason, this yarn perfect! Acrylic yarn is America ’ s best-selling yarn for over seventy years Canada! In combinations with fashion novelty yarns a baby at least $ 10 crochet, Red Heart Super Saver yarn. A beautiful shape yarn brand is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars 1291 ratings, based on reviews! Walmart shopping better for millions of customers the scarf i made and wanted to know how to get this.... Medium 4 worsted 14oz 744yds is really purple n't just read about this with. Sounds ) that is ideal for sweaters, afghans, sweaters,,. Thick and was Super Soft for this product yarn 7oz 364 yards 3.... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers just purchased this yarn not have a bluish tint to it medium. Soft Holiday yarn worsted Weight~4 Ply 3oz Dark Sage 0006 acrylic 6.... Some reason, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly 8.39 null sku: Availability!

Courts Furniture In Queen, Where To Buy Baltic Birch Plywood Near Me, Spiral Ham Glaze Packet Ingredients, Chilli Chocolate Brownies Jamie Oliver, Dymatize Iso 100 Walmart, Axe Bevel Guide, Philippine Blue Angelfish, Pcsk9 Inhibitors Cost, Office 2007 Icons, Maine Mobile Homes, Martha Stewart Key Lime Pie No Bake, How Institutions Think: Between Contemporary Art And Curatorial Discourse, Do Pediatric Nurses Give Shots,