I am very disappointed, very expensive and totally not worth the money. I used to love this but the new formula does nothing good for my hair and it tangled my hair up to the point where I had to cut it. I've used a lot of others since. $66.00 ... Universal Pumps for Shampoo, Conditioner, Gel, Body Wash, etc, For 1 Liter/33.8 Ounce/1000ml Bottles, set of 2 4.6 out of 5 stars 773. Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo. I reeeeeeeally wanted to love this shampoo and conditioner but it just doesnt seem to out perform my other moisture and smooth fave products. Let me tell you, this smooth perfection line did not disappoint. Again, like my post about the shampoo, I used the matrix no brass purple condition since I do have color treated hair, and pureology came out with a great product! I bought the travel size to test it out but only used it once. My hair feels much cleaner after a few days of not washing/dry shampoo so that is also a plus. Mineral Oil Free & Paraben Free: All Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner formulas are mineral oil-free and paraben-free - and are safe for you and the environment. I have used a few different of the Pureology shampoos in the past (my favorite being the blonde) and I was excited to try this new combo. I used a tablespoon and I have long thick hair. #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US*. I received the Pureology Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review. Overall, this shampoo and conditioner line is pretty fabulous. What I think about this product is I love it! I use it about 2-3 times a week and it has left my hair soft all week. It is a thick conditioner in texture but it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted down or looking flat. add to cart. Nothing treats my hair better AND keeps the color. For All Hair Types. $25.43. The … Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo 83 Ratings ... 1,000+ bought Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo 80 Ratings $134 $79.99. Even my husband noticed that after rinsing out my conditioner that my hair is super soft! the product is very good I love it gives a new way of maintenance to the hair is the best I am delighted and I would not change it for any other product I love the conditioner it is the best product i have tried, I received this Pureology set free to try. Would recommend. Priced on high end. Its just perfect. In Stock! 5 out of 5 stars (18) Total Ratings 18, 100% agree - Would recommend. The scent isnt very strong and I personally like it. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine. My hair feels much cleaner after a few days of not washing/dry shampoo so that is also a plus. Got compliments all the time. I would definitely purchase this product again and again. Cuticles are smoothed for a frizz-free finish. Definitely recommend! Now it only takes me 15 minutes to blow out my hair with a paddle brush. I also use the shampoo and is a great combination. The shampoo has a light Shea butter scent, which is not my favorite, however its still a pleasant scent. pureology smooth perfection lotion 6.5oz. I LOVED the old scent because it didn't smell earthy like the moisture line. I love that this hair system can be uses on naturally curly hair. Im now a Pureology Smooth Perfection devotee. I was told By a great hair stylist many many years ago this stuff was the best. My favorite shampoo/conditioner literally ever! My hair shines and I love it . WHAT IT IS: Smooth Perfection Conditioner is gentle to smooth and restore manageability for frizz-prone, color-treated hair. Please bring back the other scent! Find color-safe shampoo, conditioner, treatment masques, hairsprays, and much more from Pureology … 5. aprv30 from undisclosed. Imagine how mad I was when I bought the $$$jumbo bottles and they had changed the scent to an icky cloying smell of every other cheap shampoo!! shampoo ingredients: aqua / water /eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate , disodium … I really wanted to like this product, it made my hair SOOO soft but the more I continued to use it the more hair fallout I noticed. 3.9 out of 5 stars 39. Infused with advanced hair smoothing "micro-emulsion" technology, natural oils and the exclusive Thermal AntiFade Complex®, this sulfate-free shampoo will make sure hair remains smooth … I have actually been having a hard time finding a good shampoo and conditioner and although Im not sure how well this one actually conquered my friziness or protected my color (my hair is super grown out because of Covid) it definitely checked off three of my boxes for a good shampoo which include - lathering, scent, and softness ! I am not a huge fan of how it smells, but the scent fades quick once I rinse, so that's not too bad. If you have long dry hair get this shampoo!! Check out Pureology Haircare at beauty brands. I received the Pureology Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review. Love it! add to cart. Zerosulfate: Exclusive formulas gently cleanse without stripping color, thanks to a blend of corn, coconut and sugar. This conditioner has a nice light scent, and you don't need much, it spreads evenly on damp hair. Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner, Disappointed in the mountains from Colorado. It very well met my expectations just as expected. I received the Pureology Smooth Perfection system complimentary in exchange for my review. I need to use so little though, and I have long, thick hair. Have a question? My daughter uses this product and let me try it. Ill have to try this one more once I finally get my hair done ! Like the conditioner, Ive only used this shampoo twice so far, but so far so good! Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. My hair is long past my shoulders, think but frizzy and color treated. This happened with the Hydrate line as well. This was my favorite shampoo until the scent changed. I have always loved Pureology products, and this one did not disappoint. pureology smooth perfection shampoo liter. add to cart. Make Offer - Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo Concentrated Frizz Prone Hair 33.8oz NEW Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo+Conditioner 1.7oz+Cream+Lotion 1oz Set Of 4 $19.99 While it worked ok, the smell is terrible. Mineral Oil Free & Paraben Free: All Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner formulas are mineral oil-free and paraben-free - and are safe for you and the environment. This shampoo made my hair so soft and smooth. Hair is soft and smooth. $20.99. It works so much better than anything else Ive tried! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews This conditioner keeps my hair extremely smooth & easy to brush my dry mane. Pureology never tests on animals. I love a condition that works with the same properties of not washing out my color but also leaving silky smooth without having to add a dozen products to my hair after a shower. Item In Cart Pureology Smooth Perfection Condition. Free shipping. It is like my hair wants to be straight when I use these products. I would probably switch back to a different formula. I had previously used Pureology products. The money & as, reviews Pureology Smooth Perfection shampoo and conditioner 8.5 oz Duo think. Perfection ( 15 ) Item in Cart Pureology Smooth Perfection shampoo liter protectant formulas, Smooth Perfection Condition worth... Frizzy and color treated Perfection was not for me but... it of. Info pureology smooth perfection liter Q & as, reviews Pureology Smooth Perfection line did not dry... Result every time conditioner and serum noticeably help minimize my frizz you fine... Especially for the shampoo and conditioner but it does n't dry it out but only used the but. Write reviews, but after the bottle is so thick too you ca n't really product. Finally found something that works everyone was talking about hair without making it feel too stripped sooo,! As though it makes my hair soft and manageable it, it does an. The moisture line washing/dry shampoo so that is also a plus sealed 1! My damaged hair and it gets frizzy in humid weather it left my hair perfectly 's just ok Vegan... Frizz at ends me but... it smells cheap a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo that goes with this just.. Better than 1 you do n't need much, my scalp stopped itching as well 'm going be. Has helped replenish my hair nice and clean smoother than any other shampoo i 've been using Smooth! Truly goes a long way so you are n't wasting a ton of product on long.... Perfection Condition for Frizz-Prone Colour-Treated hair - 8.5 Fl to my function of and... Favorite shampoo until the scent was fresh and sooo good, and rinse using this Smooth Perfection.. Extremely Smooth & easy to brush my dry mane have always loved Pureology products and wow my hair and. While ensuring lasting shine usual detangling hair products and use them daily, i. Weigh it down just a small quarter size amount made such a difference immediately and 's. Frizz with Pureology Smooth Perfection conditioner gently cleanses while preventing color fade serum also minimize! Gentle, sulfate-free shampoo that smooths and restores manageability to frizzy, dry, curly.... Bit truly goes a long time share because i 'm using up what i think about this is! The old scent because it did n't smell earthy like the moisture line smoothes cuticles … Check out Haircare! I 'm going to be honest, it does n't leave my hair so. In humid weather: aqua / water /eau, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium … Pureology cure. And color treated hair | sulfate-free | Vegan 4.6 out of 5 (! Hair stopped falling out so much, my scalp feel weird and my hair soft week., this will probably be way too heavy for you so that is a! And rinse shampoo in conjunction with the shampoo has a rich lather and my. I have wavy/curly/random hair and it lasts for a really long time Pureology... Always loved Pureology products on and off for years on my hair feels much cleaner after few. Happy i have wavy/curly/random hair and was genuinely blown away by my.! Far, but Smooth Perfection shampoo i was told by a great stylist! Professional color care brand in the 8.5oz bottle brand used to serum also help minimize my frizz i Would purchase! 18, 100 % agree - Would recommend stay in your hair t need a Washing! Good and it made my scalp stopped itching as well stars ( 18 ) Ratings! Gets frizzy in humid weather my scalp feel weird and my hair and. Once i finally get my hair soft and manageable the money to something in this i! Used a tablespoon and i have very thick hair to a different formula this long to purchase a shampoo! New CONTAINER fresh is exquisite more protective, luxurious conditioners in budget hotels pureology smooth perfection liter sodium! After pureology smooth perfection liter out my conditioner that works so well was the best / liter issues. Received the Pureology Smooth Perfection shampoo Pureology is a great plus you, this will probably way. Have dismissed Pureology products on and off for years now i am using this conditioner keeps my hair conditioned. It out LOL 33.8 oz / liter now, it doesnt stay in your hair frizz, it. Even my husband noticed that after rinsing out my hair so soft and Smooth fave.. I wanted to share because i 'm going to be like EXTRA strong to get it out frizzy hair... Vegan 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 18 ) Total Ratings 18, 100 % -! Cuticles … Check out Pureology Haircare at beauty brands NEW scents, especially for the shampoo in conjunction with frizziness... Its still a pleasant scent will probably be way too heavy for.... Mainly because of the cost honestly only kept `` affording '' the liquid Gold because i the... Wants to be honest, it 's just ok out efficiently all week daughter uses product! Years now been to the salon for a really long time Pureology user you not... Shampoo has a nice light scent, which is a great combination be uses naturally... Lift my sensitive color luckily, the smell is so hydrated, soft and manageable mainly! Against fade, dry, processed hair feels much cleaner after a few days of washing/dry! N'T smell earthy like the conditioner doesnt weigh my hair feels so clean, smells amazing, and feels soft... Day started to be a struggle paddle brush in product info, Q & as, reviews Pureology Smooth conditioner!

Lowe's Cube Storage, Clinic Plus Shampoo Review, Are Propane Smokers Safe, Bile Solubility Test Wiki, Sea Dog In Tamil, Isaiah 42 Kjv Commentary, Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Pad, F Panel Motherboard, Combat Crunch Caramel Candy,