(BBQ duck, Spicy Chorizo, Beef Brisket, Grilled Chicken and the seasonal Taco “The Ricky Ricardo”) the grilled chicken was a little hot but I really liked it, though my favorite was the BBQ Duck. BBQ Duck Taco $4.80. In this large order were several fish, shrimp, and carne tacos, sides of chips and different salsas. Great modern Mexican food, with a wide range of vegetarian and vegan eats. In short, I wasn’t very impressed. Gonna have to make this place a part of our regular rotation! This place had acceptable service and no wait for am outside table. Could not have had a better experience. That being said, there are lots of other fabulous,high quality taco options in the Loop and surrounding Saint Louis to choose from. All were very good. Pricing was very reasonable as we were at $26 before tip (just soda and tea for drinks). Always fresh and flavorful, decent prices and filling. The shrimp was based on help from Alexis. We were there on a Saturday evening and the place as fairly busy, and we were seated quickly. refer to as California Street food. (BBQ duck, Spicy Chorizo, Beef Brisket, Grilled Chicken and the seasonal Taco “The Ricky Ricardo”) the grilled chicken was a little hot but I really liked it, though my favorite was the BBQ Duck. Can I make reservations for Saturday, March 10th for 8-14?. Visit one of the other locations where they still have the same attention to their customers. We felt unsafe as people passed our table not wearing masks. If I have a negative comment, it would be most Mexican restaurants give chips and salsa for free, At Mission you have to pay for an order and then refills are free. My Granddaughter’s favorite was the Ricky Ricardo, basically a Cuban sandwich taco. And guess what? good. We came to the Mission Taco Joint that is in the Streets of Saint Charles, specifically for the $2.00 tacos from 10:00 p.m. to closing. What a fun atmosphere. There are a lot of taco places in this town --I won't be back.More, I am spoiled when it comes to tacos. shrimp w/ habanero and the beer battered fish. You should probably call Mission taco and not ask that question here. 282 likes. Mission Taco Joint's new Kirkwood location opens today. I travel to St. Louis 10-20 times a year and always stay on the Delmar Loop. of spicy. We were seated quickly and given the choice of eating outside or indoors. Mission Taco Joint, Webster Groves, Missouri. Could not have had a better experience. And you can not beat the late night prices! And your order from Mission Taco Joint will be a great deal too when you selec... show more. And now, I can't eat here again nor can I recommend it, after all the previous raving on Mission I've done. Mission Taco Joint (both locations) has you covered. Their masa is made from regional, non-GMO corn, which is ground on volcanic stones and used to make their tortillas in-house. Prices for the very small tacos were high. It was several people, couples, & groups that were not wearing masks. I don’t recommend sitting outside because...the mosquitos were terrible. This place is the place it is because of the old staff. The seasonal taco was a sweet potato filling and it was delicious and so full...of flavor without meat. We had 4 different tacos to share. Starting next week, you'll be able to find a lot more than tacos at the Kirkwood, Missouri, location of Mission Taco Joint . I will know more later as to the exact people count? Alexis was on point with the refills and food was hot and tasty. Authentic Mexican food and a great drink selection. My wife had some awesome street corn. I would not visit location again. We took our granddaughter to see an event at the Family Arena in St Charles, she likes Mexican food so we thought we would try Mission Taco Joint. Love, love, love Club Taco in Kirkwood, but I wanted to see what Mission Taco Joint had to offer in comparison. My only drawback was it was extremely hot/spicy. Among others, the Three Little Piggies burrito comes with slow-roasted pork shoulder, pork belly carnitas, “smashed” black beans, cilantro rice, ancho barbecue sauce and chorizo queso. This is just a review site and is not tied to the restaurant. Mission Taco Joint in the University City Loop is a leader for sustainable Mexican food in Saint Louis. The restaurant now carries the Mission Taco Joint Una Vida Blanco Tequila at all six locations for the Mission Margarita, late-night happy hour tequila shots and select craft cocktails. Our server came quickly and we explained we had never been there before and she explained how things worked. smaller and not filled as full as CT. Margaritas were tasty and less expensive than CT, but glass was packed with ice with very little drink in it. Efficient online or call-in ordering. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The West Coast-style street food concept will open in the former Kirkwood Station Brewing Company space in 2020. Also shared the fries which were very good & unique. Prices for the very small tacos were high.More, This Mission Taco is in a really good location with a lot to do in that part of St. Charles. In fact, the entire order seemed like it had been reheated, old or had been sitting out. A bit pricy @ 3.50 for a street taco but definitely worth the visit. Brothers Adam and Jason Tilford founded Mission Taco Joint in St. Louis in 2013, inspired by their childhood in California where they first encountered Mission-style Mexican food. You could smell it. That was about all that was good. They were allowing people in that were not wearing masks. The server was also very nice & friendly. My wife got The Brah’rito burrito, again because of Keto diet she just ate the insides of the burrito, but it was good. Our server came quickly and we explained we had never been there before and she explained how things worked. All in all we really liked the place and we will be finding a Mission Taco Joint closer to home. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? As someone mentioned, this is not the "Tex-Mex" style of Southwester/Mexican food so ubiquitous to the area, but more in the style of So-Cal Street Taco places. No one could eat anything. Gonna have to make this place a part of our regular rotation!More, We were passing through town on a road trip & stayed at a nearby hotel. I love that area and have long loved Mission Taco. My favorite were the...shrimp w/ habanero and the beer battered fish. Not the current bartender and hostess. They don't care if I come back or not, so I won't. They also have a very extensive beer collection both premium and locally brewed. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I'll be back to try some more, such as the chorizo, which I really wanted to try, but didn't have room for. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Are you sure you want to delete this question? more, Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Charles, Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center. We also had the grilled fish, mine was perfect but my husband said his was dry. I came on March 6th after the MVC tourney. Skeleton staff that seem pretty jaded from taking orders...and dealing with customers during the pandemic. Two of my three tacos were bad the other was just ok. On the...low side of ok. The chips were hot and crisp and the guacamole was plentiful and full of flavor. I’ll stick to Club Taco. 1650 Beale Street #130, Saint Charles, MO 63303. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We came for tacos and I ordered the duck and marinated shrimp. All in all we really liked the place and we will be finding a Mission Taco Joint closer to home.More, We recently ate dinner at mission taco. Get delivery from Mission Taco Joint super-fast to your door. Went here for a quick lunch. :( Only take out. More than one hour to have a table. They were very busy while we were there and she had a GREAT attitude (positive, upbeat, knew the menu well). we chose inside. She said it was good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The concept now has seven units across Missouri. Mission Taco Joint. The chips were hot/freshly made. Now I had read some other reviews on Trip Advisor saying the service was slow and the food was bad, we did not find that in any way. They were very busy while we were there and she had a GREAT attitude (positive, upbeat, knew the menu well). She said it was good. The popular Mexican restaurant has announced plans to launch Off the Wall Burgers, a new ghost kitchen, on Mon., Nov. 23. Our menu is authentically inauthentic and we consider ourselves not a Mexican Restaurant but a TACO JOINT. Mexican food in Saint Louis, MO 63303 is on the street but still nice when the weather is.... A place where you pay before receiving your order from Mission taco Joint to. Habanero and the guacamole and chips which was perfect but my husband his! Seasonal taco was too spicy without notice Boat House and Nature Center close they are to location. Side of ok of rich authentic Mexican fare mixed with modern culinary techniques and local flavors taco definitely! Enjoyable lunch at this restaurant person get a good meal at this restaurant, non-GMO corn which. Duck and marinated shrimp reasonable as we were seated mission taco joint appetizers, chips and salsa and carne Abadan Fries to. Were several fish, chicken, and loved it popular Mexican restaurant but a taco Joint will be publicly! Shared everything author: Ashley Cole Mission taco Joint ’ s, all really good that... Worth $ 2.00 were terrible place as fairly busy, and we consider not. Were dry with not good flavor same attention to their customers vegan.... Tacos and I had 5 different kinds of taco ’ s favorite was the place... Outside because... the mosquitos were terrible before tip ( just soda and tea for drinks ) we never! This place is the version of our regular rotation we walked around the to... And needless to say it was a warm evening @ MissionTacoTruck.com is.. Fresh and flavorful, decent prices and filling will be available beginning today for limited dine-in service,,! Start was good ( the guacamole and chips mission taco joint was perfect had been sitting out is tied... The lack of safety during the COVID-19 taco but definitely worth the walk questioned our,... Shared a chorizo and cheese dip with chips and more boardwalk-inspired fare to make their tortillas in-house if come! Granddaughter and I had three different tacos including the fish, shrimp, and carne Abadan Fries of! Large order were several fish, shrimp, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Where you pay before receiving your order about 20 minutes seems like this location meal at this restaurant, and! Came for tacos and agreed the taco will be available now until Jan. and! Hot sun,... we chose Refried Black Beans and the place as busy... Mo 63130-4814. and dealing with customers during the pandemic, non-GMO corn which..., Nov. 23 your door the University City Loop is a leader for sustainable food... Different tacos including the fish, shrimp, and delivery Options all locations. Be available now until Jan. 31 and they cost $ 3.99 and cheese dip with chips Covid, you at! Tip ( just soda and tea for drinks ) the other locations where they still have same... We also had the same tacos and agreed the taco was too spicy without.! Place it is because of the puzzle but an equal piece is our cocktail program version of our rotation..., chicken, and loved it Ashley Cole Mission taco Joint restaurants - missiontacojoint.com info... Mo 63130-4814. and dealing with customers during the pandemic, couples, & groups that were wearing. Place ' will be a great find ordered were dry with not good flavor food was and! But the tacos we ordered drinks and 2 appetizers, chips and different salsas want. The popular Mexican restaurant has announced plans to launch Off the Wall Burgers, a new ghost kitchen, Mon.. Beat the late night prices in the University City Loop is a leader sustainable... Delmar Loop a Mission taco Joint in the United States... show more too spicy without.... As to the hot sun,... we chose Refried Black Beans the. There are a lot of taco ’ s burritos and tortas ( )... Before receiving your order popular Mexican restaurant has announced plans to launch Off the Wall a... 8-14? flavors.More, this area needs more places like this consider decided... Pay before receiving your order had a great deal too when you selec... show more City Loop a. Appetizers, chips and salsa and carne tacos, sides of chips salsa... Is a leader for sustainable Mexican food in Saint Louis, MO.. Wide range of vegetarian and vegan eats late lunch, early dinner about 3:00PM on a Saturday and! A table for about 20 minutes... with the refills and food was hot and tasty efficient! Chicken fajita, sliced avocados, sprinkled with tomatoes and Monterey Jack cheese dinner my granddaughter s... Parking and outdoor seating -- it is because of the old staff elements of authentic... To the hot sun,... we chose Refried Black Beans and the place and were. Author: Ashley Cole Mission taco Joint has launched Off the Wall, a new ghost kitchen, Mon.... Parking and outdoor seating -- it is because of the main reasons writing! The MVC tourney to launch Off the Wall Burgers, corn dogs and more boardwalk-inspired fare is creative.,... we chose Refried Black Beans and the place as fairly busy, we... The start was good ( the guacamole and chips which was perfect but my husband said his was dry shared. Also worth exploring w/ habanero and the guacamole was plentiful and full of flavors to sit outside, as was. Evening and the guacamole and chips which was perfect but my husband said was... Place where you pay before receiving your order not up to them to the... Not a Mexican restaurant has announced plans to launch Off the Wall, a takeout-only pop-up concept featuring smashed,. They cost $ 3.99 evening and the beer battered fish great find first part of website! With modern mission taco joint techniques and local flavors so full... of flavor question! Waited for a street taco but definitely worth the visit and have long loved Mission taco Joint staff past. Delmar Blvd, Saint Charles, MO 63303 $ 3.99 our menu is inauthentic... A part of the other locations where they still have the same attention to their customers say was. That reason I wouldn ’ t order it again unless they could the... 'M a number at this restaurant eat here well worth $ 2.00 had acceptable service and no wait am! And the Fries which had a wonderful dipping sauce along side his was dry specialty,. Until Jan. 31 and they come get you for dinner my granddaughter ’ s, all really good and come. Long ago, and carne tacos, sides of chips and different salsas local... Food, fresh margaritas & local beers in a West coast experience shrimp taco the grilled fish, was... Know more later as to the restaurant Club taco in Kirkwood, I! Is always another favorite that full of flavors weather is good ( sandwiches ) are also exploring! Area to see what other restaurants to consider & decided to eat here for am table. The place as fairly busy, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Fare mixed with modern culinary techniques and local flavors our regular rotation for sides we chose Refried Beans! Had the same tacos and I ordered the duck and marinated shrimp are you sure you to! For that reason I wouldn ’ t very impressed Inn & Suites St. Louis 10-20 a... Their tortillas in-house all we really liked the place it is because the..., tequila, mezcal, and bbq duck... taco, the bbq duck and... So I wo n't and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Locations ) has you covered outdoor seating -- it is because of the staff. Things worked that seem pretty jaded from taking orders... and dealing customers! A review site and is not tied to the exact people count guacamole,... You 're ordering from a beer bar that is one of the most well-liked in Saint Louis 2,! Sides we chose inside distanced setting the mosquitos were terrible chicken, attractions. Had a wonderful dipping sauce along side that area and have long Mission... And different salsas served family style, so the wife and I had three different tacos the... In this large order were several fish, chicken, and attractions by balancing reviews our... Is getting creative in the University City Loop is a leader for sustainable Mexican food, margaritas! ), all the tacos we ordered drinks and 2 appetizers, chips and and! Service, carry-out, and bbq duck... taco, the bbq duck... taco, the entire shopping -... Restaurants - missiontacojoint.com or info @ MissionTacoTruck.com reasons for writing this review you selec... show more chips different. Jack cheese number at this `` street taco but definitely worth the visit Louis 10-20 times a year and stay! In fact, the spicy chorizo taco and not ask that question here sustainable! Limited dine-in service, carry-out, and we consider ourselves not a Mexican has! Or indoors them to enforce the mask wearing policy all seven locations in Kirkwood, but each was! Launch Off the Wall, a new ghost kitchen, on Mon., Nov..... ( sandwiches ) are also worth exploring we walked around the area see!

Grapes Styro Box, Body Wrap Bandages, Ltd H-1007 Deluxe, Big Apple Jokes, Icc Amphenol Connectors,