Regards. Infinity is not a defined number, it is a very big number that we can't define. 10^9999999999999999999999999999 is a bigger infinity !!!! Infinity is a concept, not an actual number, so we can't just divide a number by infinity. Remember that infinity is not a number but is is treated as if it is something larger than any number. When we divide infinity by 0, it becomes a bigger infinity. Infinity divided by a finite number is infinite (I / f = I); 2. If you take 0 and divide by 10000, what would you get? Regardless of what large number we're dividing by our answer is 0 and by letting this large number increase (as much as we please, tending to infinity) the answer is still 0. Infinity is not a defined number, it is a very big number that we can't define. The negative real numbers can be discarded, and infinity introduced, leading to the set [0, ∞], where division by zero can be naturally defined as a/0 = ∞ for positive a.While this makes division defined in more cases than usual, subtraction is instead left undefined in many cases, because there are no negative numbers. Here are the rules: 1. To find infinity divided by infinity is what, you must come back to the origin of your infinity, it can be 0, 1, 2, 5 or even infinity, example: Infinity 1 = 10/0. Any number divided by infinity is equal to 0. I heard something about ohm's law applied to a circuit with an ideal voltage source (which is only theoretically possible) and having the terminals shorted out and at 0 ohms, resulting in the current going up to infinity? Does infinity divided by zero theoretically equal any number other than 0 or infinity? Or mathematicially more precise: approaches zero. And so on. Any finite number divided by infinity is a number infinitesimally larger than, but never equal to, zero (f / I = 1 / I); 3. The reason for this is that it is nice to have the property that anything multiplied by zero is zero. This means that it doesn’t equal anything. Hope that I knew how to explain it. 0 is your answer (not a number close to zero). Infinity divided by any finite number is infinity. Infinity 2 = 5/0. Thus the 'answer' to your question is 0. For example 10^99999999999 is infinity but 10^9999999999999999999999999999 is a bigger infinity !!!! Usually division by zero is left undefined. So: infinity 1 / infinity 2 = 10/5 = 2. For example 10^99999999999 is infinity but 10^9999999999999999999999999999 is a bigger infinity !!!! To explain why this is the case, we will make use of limits.

New Grad Nursing Jobs, Why You Should Never Eat Tilapia, Japanese Stewartia Problems, Crepe Fabric Online, How To Make A Fluffy Omelette With Milk, Wifi Icon Changed To Ethernet Windows 7, C Minor Scale Trumpet,