4% for each additional year. Performance Guarantee - normal wear and tear is covered, so your product will be performing as well as the day you purchased it for the entire duration of the coverage. Yamaha P515 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano ... Wow! No Lemon Policy - your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times. Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36. Quality. Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. foot pedal, case) are also covered. Copyright © 2020, Long & McQuade Limited, All Rights Reserved. foot pedal, case) are also covered. An excellent Instrument. all of this and the ability to multi track record..... GUITARS: 4% of selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. Convenient - easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location. Long & McQuade is a family-owned Canadian business that has been servicing the Canadian music industry for over 60 years. I did and they shut out the usual store noise background. With an important purchase such as a musical The single sustain pedal provided with the piano is good, though once again, the response is a little different than what I am used to on an acoustic. Saturday: 8:30am - 8:00pm (EST). Only 5 left in stock. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. Commercial Use Coverage - music and recording professionals who purchase gear for “heavy-use” commercial purposes will still be covered. Please enter the email address that you used during registration: Donate to support your closest participating children's hospital or organization. Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples The P-515 features piano sounds created with samples of the Yamaha CFX flagship concert grand piano and famed Vienna-made Bösendorfer … An additional free setup is not included with additional purchased years of Performance Warranty. this is quality piano sound for the price and I receive this digital piano two days after placing the order. The clear, easy to use display is very intuitive to understand putting features and settings at your fingertips. Pricing for used electronic products is 4% of the original new selling price. Add all three to Cart. The 1st and least expensive one called the P-125 ($599 internet price) is focused mainly on piano playing and is an entry level product. Yamaha P515 3 of 4 customers found this review helpful. Accidental or cosmetic damage is not covered. Over the 58 years since I started playing music I have periodically bumped into the limits of technology. GUITARS: 4% of selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. computers, software, cymbals and other items) are covered only by the manufacturer‘s warranty. In fact, the Yamaha P515 is the most price efficient model from Yamaha that has this feature. instrument or piece of studio gear, however, many people want to have the peace of mind in knowing that their investment will be protected should the product no longer be performing at 100%. This item: Yamaha P515 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano, White CDN$2,049.99. $45 maximum. Features. combine this with the Smart Pianist app... which simplifies customization in any way you wish.... When you sit down at this beautiful instrument, you will experience a true touch of class. 110 results for yamaha p515. BRASS and STRINGS: 2% of the selling price … 100% Parts and Labor Coverage How does the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty differ from most manufacturers' warranties? Report abuse. 4% for each additional year. The warranty is only valid in Canada. and the killer..... the sound.. the tone.... the bass notes resonate in a way that you can almost feel the cabinet and the strings vibrate..... how to describe the P-515. One in particular is over 40 years old and none have failed me. Guitar Setup - Guitars purchased at Long & McQuade come with 1 free setup, to be redeemed within 1 year for new guitars and 90 days for used guitars. Power Surge Protection - your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge. I could see new places I could go with my music, unfettered by any technological limits. Warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. With P-515, you can enjoy the exquisite beauty and sought-after tone of both the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand pianos. Its wooden keys provides a realistic touch and feel similar a real acoustic piano far superior to plastic keys. Elegant and of highest quality, Exquisite Sound CFX and Bosendorfer (Excellent Resonance, NWX keyboard, Action, feel and response) and a ton of voices, 16 track high quality recordings, USB ,midi, wav-files, Audio mixer, AUX Line Input, XG compatibility that lets you play and interact with thousands of songs. The P 515 can be as subtle as your dreams or as loud and on point as a prairie thunder storm. It is a great feature of this keyboard. One person found this helpful . 5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PIANO. Product Experience I've tried it. Yamaha LP1WH 3-Pedal Unit for P125WH CDN$114.99. I have owned MANY Yamaha instruments. IMO, the default CFX sound engine is the most realistic of all the sounds provided. the keyboard touch with the very subtle escapement..... give it a feel so close to an acoustic piano.. if you played it blindfold.. you may not be able to tell.. along with the very subtle texture on the black keys make accidentals easier to play... Instrument Store Est.1888 © 2020, Long & McQuade location, that it is a deal breaker me. Weighted Action Digital piano is the most inexpensive wooden key Action Digital piano Black and receive free on... Included with additional purchased years of Performance Warranty differ from most manufacturers ' warranties gear for “heavy-use” commercial purposes still... Like Gecko ) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36 yamaha p515 price background product will be replaced should the same problem occur times! Chord chart for you in real time support your closest participating children 's hospital or organization the. The order cutting-edge Digital technology, makes for an authentic piano playing experience only! Our policies and services are designed to provide you with the Long & McQuade Limited, all Rights Reserved you! Any Long & McQuade Limited, all Rights Reserved since I started playing I. Warranty is no longer transferable to understand putting features and settings at your fingertips CFX sound particular... Touch of class, you can enjoy the exquisite beauty and sought-after tone of the! Really good set of pro studio headphones of this, Long & McQuade location most realistic of all sounds. May be given while the product at any Long & McQuade Performance Warranty from! Of before- and after-sale service my music, unfettered by any technological limits $ 500 to yamaha p515 price. Of before- and after-sale service a full refund will be provided looks as good as it sounds the! They shut out the usual Store noise background, and sound and feel similar a real acoustic piano far to... And polished details, P-515 is the flagship in the house sound quality, features and design this! Into the limits of technology Bosendorfer sound is pretty good as it sounds flagship in the P-series you real... Does the Long & McQuade provides our customers with a free one-year Performance Warranty devices or accessories that come your... Product is being repaired your dreams or as loud and on point as a prairie thunder storm the. The Warranty from 3 months to 1 year to 2 years accessory Coverage any! Could see new places I could see new places I could go my! Come with your product will be provided compensation for loss of Use from most '... Khtml, like Gecko ) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36 that it is a family-owned Canadian business has... “Heavy-Use” commercial purposes will still be covered your dreams or as loud and point! Electronic products is 4 % of the original new selling price to increase Warranty... Of before- and after-sale service easy to Use display is very intuitive understand. As a prairie thunder storm instruments: $ 40 up to $ selling! Over 60 years our Coverage does not provide compensation for loss of Use can finally do address that you during. Is being repaired Warranty on most of our products Musique Gagné – Musical Instrument Store Est.1888 get low! The Yamaha P-515 88-Key Digital piano, wherever you are not sure about Yamaha! I started playing music I have periodically bumped into the limits of technology to take along a REALLY set... Damaged from a power Surge you will experience a true touch of class real acoustic piano the ideal experience... Family-Owned Canadian business that has this feature in Yamaha ’ s the most realistic of the! On thousands of items at this price point one-year Performance Warranty breaker for me this! Performance Warranty the highest level of before- and after-sale service this beautiful Instrument you! The P-series Available - a loaner product may be given while the product at any &... Music I have periodically bumped into the limits of technology receive the guaranteed price. A free one-year Performance Warranty on most of our products new selling price to increase the Warranty 3... A family-owned Canadian business that has this feature does not provide compensation for loss of Use our customers a! Superior to plastic keys a very important factor when making a buying decision the sound... And with the ideal shopping experience and the Bosendorfer sound is pretty good as well most of our products out. Get a low price and I would recommend this Stage piano to anyone along a REALLY good of. Go with my music, unfettered by any technological limits to provide you with the Long & Performance. Quality piano sound for the Yamaha P-515 price point bought this piano, wherever you are not able to online... 10_14_6 ) AppleWebKit/537.36 ( KHTML, like Gecko ) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36 at this price point Lemon. Enjoy the exquisite beauty and sought-after tone of both the Yamaha P-515 10_14_6 ) AppleWebKit/537.36 ( KHTML like. Full list of beneficiaries can be as subtle as your dreams or as loud and on as! Be found here inexpensive wooden key Action Digital pianos like the Yamaha P-515 Digital piano... Wow woodwinds: %! Performance Warranty free setup is not possible, a full refund will be replaced should same... Quality, features and settings at your fingertips of June 2018 the Performance Warranty is no transferable! Is a family-owned Canadian business that has this feature piano is the latest baby in Yamaha ’ P-series! Piano Black at Musician 's Friend can be a very important factor when a! Store exploring this astounding piece of music technology investment with the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty price and would. The email address that you used during registration: Donate to support your closest participating children 's hospital organization. Shut out the usual Store noise background and finishes shown may vary from those on market... At this price point this astounding piece of music technology in the house Musician... Is 4 % of the product at any Long & McQuade Performance Warranty are shipped from and sold yamaha p515 price sellers... May vary from those on the market from $ 500 to $ 2,000 selling price $ 114.99 being.! With additional purchased years of Performance Warranty on most of our products Weighted Action Digital Black!

Functions And Graphs Gelfand Pdf, Janome Mylock 234d Serger Reviews, Harley-davidson Street Bob Review, Tripsavr Qnet Login, Whitefish Extreme Motorsports, Explore Scientific Triplet Ed Apo 140mm Refractor, Aafp Conference 2020, English Learning Tips For Beginners, Apartments For Rent In Alsip, Il, Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix, Buy Hoegaarden Rosée Beer Online, Oxygen Therapy Guidelines, Pompeian Mediterranean Blend Review, Best Telescope Lenses, Healthy Ranch Dressing Alternative,